Current Openings: Part-time administrative assistant
The Justice Centre is seeking a part-time administrative assistant to perform administrative duties and assist the office manager. The successful applicant’s skills and qualifications must include working with Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, bookkeeping skills and abilities in Quickbooks, and ability to learn new computer software quickly. Familiarity with database software is preferred. The Administrative Assistant’s primary job duties and responsibilities include:
- creating, maintaining, editing, and updating spreadsheets, mailing lists, contact lists, and donor information in a database,
- prepare outgoing mail for distribution,
- maintaining the Justice Centre’s office,
- creating and updating lists,
- creating information packages and spearheading volunteer programs.
The successful applicant should have a professional appearance, and be mature, reliable, flexible, organized and detail-oriented. Additional desirable traits include the ability to prioritize and time management skills as well as superior verbal and written communication skills. Must be able to cheerfully follow instructions and work as part of a team. Interested individuals should contact Michelle Gusdal at email@example.com.