Get Help

Submit a Case

All of the Justice Centre’s services to the public are provided free of charge. We do not ask for or receive any government funding.  We are supported entirely by the voluntary donations of Canadians who cherish the Charter freedoms of expression, association, religion, conscience and peaceful assembly.

We seek to represent courageous clients who are willing to stand up for their human rights and Charter freedoms.  Due to the large volume of requests we receive, and our need to handle them efficiently, all case inquiries must be submitted online, not by telephone. Our legal team of staff lawyers and paralegals reviews each request carefully.  We are only able to take on a small fraction of the large number of cases that are submitted to us.

The Justice Centre deals primarily with cases that involve the violation of our freedoms to move, travel, assemble, associate and worship, as protected by the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms.  We are also involved with human rights cases, and with the conduct of governmental bodies like universities and the professional bodies that regulate (for example) doctors, nurses, lawyers and other professionals. The Charter only applies to the laws and actions of government. We do not take cases against private entities or businesses or those involving family law, landlord and tenant disputes, wills and estates, or class action lawsuits.

If you feel your constitutional freedoms have been violated by government (federal, provincial or municipal) or by a government entity (e.g. university, human rights commission, or professional association) please fill out the form below. After you have completed this form, a member of our legal team will be able to follow up with you if your case is suitable for further consideration by our team.

All information that you provide to the Justice Centre is subject to solicitor-client privilege, and will be kept in strictest confidence by us.

STOP: If you are submitting a case for legal help related to mandatory vaccines, you must review this information page before contacting us. If the information provided is for questions that are answered in our information page, we will be unable to provide a personal reply. If you have a union, you must file a grievance with your union and go through the process.


We ask that you use this form for serious inquiries only. By submitting this form, you should be prepared to litigate the issue you are inquiring about.