Share Your News or Case Tip

If you feel that someone else’s constitutional freedoms have been violated by government (federal, provincial or municipal) or by a government entity (e.g. university, human rights commission, or professional association) please fill out the form below. The information you provide will be kept in strictest confidence by the Justice Centre. After you have completed this form, a member of our legal team will be able to follow up with you. Please note, if this is your own legal case, fill out this form: Get Help.

Please note: We ask that you use this form for serious inquiries only. By submitting this form, you should be prepared to litigate the issue you are inquiring about.