Justice Centre Case Submission

If you feel your constitutional freedoms have been violated by government (federal, provincial or municipal) or by a government entity (e.g. university, human rights commission, or professional association) please fill out the form below. The information you provide will be kept in strictest confidence by the Justice Centre, and will be protected by solicitor-client privilege. After you have completed this form, a member of our legal team will be able to follow up with you.