CALGARY: The Justice Centre today announced its intention to challenge Transport Canada’s Ministerial Order 48 in Federal Court. Announced on November 30 by Transportation Minister Omar Alghabra, the new Ministerial Order prevents non-jabbed Canadians from boarding planes, trains, and marine passenger vessels, anywhere in Canada.
Medical and scientific evidence establishes the following, to date:
- The new Covid vaccines do not prevent the transmission of Covid, in accordance with what the vaccine manufacturers themselves have stated;
- Both the vaccinated and unvaccinated can get Covid and can spread Covid, without significant or verified differences between the two groups;
- Both the vaccinated and unvaccinated die from Covid;
- Both the vaccinated and unvaccinated are being hospitalized with Covid;
- Natural immunity in those who have already had Covid is as effective, and likely more effective, than vaccine-induced immunity; and
- The new Covid vaccines have harmful side effects, including myocarditis and death, that have caused many Canadians to withhold their informed consent to taking one.
The Covid vaccines are still in clinical trials until 2023.
“Vilifying an identifiable group in society as ‘dirty’ or claiming that they are ‘spreaders of disease’ is a page from the playbook of history’s most abhorrent tyrants,” states Jay Cameron, Litigation Director at the Justice Centre.
“Ministerial Order 47 from Transport Canada is an act of appalling cruelty and persecution not seen in Canada in the past half century,” he continues.
“We see government escalating its persecution of the millions of Canadians who are exercising their constitutional right to bodily autonomy, and have opted out of receiving one of the new Covid vaccines that have not been subjected to any long-term safety testing,” states Allison Pejovic, staff lawyer at the Justice Centre.
“Preventing millions of Canadians from travelling by plane or train is a gross infringement of their civil liberties, and is guaranteed to hurt their employment, businesses and ability to feed their families. Parliament has not been consulted about this blatant violation of section 6 of the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms, which provides that Canadians have the right to freely enter and leave the country,” she continues.
“Ministerial Order 47 is blatantly unconstitutional, and is a dangerous escalation of the divisive policies that have become the hallmark of our federal and provincial governments in the past 21 months,” added Sayeh Hassan, staff lawyer at the Justice Centre.
“The Trudeau government is ruling via ministerial fiat, not pursuant to any democratic checks and balances. The Canadian Constitution makes no provision for the kind of autocratic rule that has become normal in Canada, at both federal and provincial levels, since March of 2020,” states Mr. Cameron. “Measures stripping millions of Canadians of their mobility rights must go before Parliament, and not be left to the arbitrary and unchecked will of one Minister.”
“We are preparing court documents to file in Federal Court, to ask the judge to uphold Canadian’s Charter rights and freedoms in the face of unprecedented government oppression,” he concludes.